Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HOLIDAY TOP TEN

I thought I would do a quick top-ten run down of holiday favorites! Here they are, in no particular order:
Decorating the tree! The air is electric with the excitement of the season to come!

Cold noses from playing in the snow!

Of course, my Christmas Mug collection! There's nothing like a cup of Holiday Mint coffee topped off with some chocolate syrup! Yum!


Polar Express--in 3D (and Santa hats)!

My mom's wonderful Nativity collection from around the world!
My kids love looking at them every year!
Baking Christmas cookies--lots and lots of cookies!
Family members enjoying their Christmas gifts!

Favorite handmade ornaments hanging on the tree!
Leaving cookies and milk for Santa, and carrots for the reindeer!

The Annual Christmas Boat Light Parade at grandma and grandpa's house, with Santa gramps at the wheel! It's always important to share the experience with a true friend!

Here's to making many new memories with family and friends this Christmas season!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE your top ten!!

Anonymous said...

cute!

ashley b said...

I sure love Christmas! Very nice top 10. I think I would just love to see your mom's nativity collection. awesome!

Ann On and On... said...

A lot of things to be thankful for. I love the monster dog bone. :D Traditions are the best thing about Christmas. Nice list!

If you have some time...I know it's the holidays, but I am having a give-a-way. Check it out.

Have a great weekend!

Kati said...

I love yor "top 10"... I really love Christmas...

Jennifer said...

just found your blog and LOVE it...especially because I think the dog in the bottom pic looks just like my Daisy Mae. Is he/she a cocker spaniel??

PLease visit us on http://theclassycloset.com

LenaLoo said...

Cute pics! Came by way of a Mr. Linky on Journey of 101 Steps... Do you have a 101 List you are working on?