Thursday, June 25, 2009

SOMETHING LOVELY

I'm off to try to make something lovely today. Not sure what it's going to be--I made LOVELY salsa last night (a family favorite, I make a batch almost every week!), and cleaned all the LOVELY bathrooms, so now I'd like to go make a scrapbook, fabric, journal something-or-another. Vague enough?! I have a few hours before basketball games tonight, so thought I'd try my hand at a fabric-covered journal. I have a bit of a journal addiction--I've never met one I haven't liked (or purchased, perhaps). I love to buy the old style composition notebooks when they go on clearance after the back-to-school shopping is done and then cute them up with paper and doo-dads. My daughter and I were on a PAJAMA PANTS binge a week or so ago; here are some of the fabrics we used.


Yes, that is CROSSWORD FABRIC you see--I'm a big fan--WORD NERD, I am. So off I go to CREATE. If the result is picture-worthy, I'll post it! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Mary said...

It's bound to be post-worthy, you creative creature you. I love the crossword fabric, too. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

LOVING the crossword fabric! And yet another addiction we share...journals! lol!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Crossword PJ bottoms? I love it!