Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HELLO, LOVER



I thought I'd share a little virtual eye-candy with you today. I do love myself some coffee. In fact, I've written a poem about it. Not a good poem, but a poem nonetheless.


Coffee hot
Coffee cold
I don't care if the coffee's old
Just as long as it hasn't any mold.
Coffee iced
Coffee thick
I can stir it with a stick
A little cream will do the trick.
Coffee cup
Coffee mug
Coffee is my morning drug
I thought I'd give it a little plug.

Ahem. It's only the 2nd day out of the classroom and I'm writing odes to beverages. I wonder what other exciting adventures the summer will hold? Or wait, am I practicing cleaning avoidance? Could be. Anyway, I'll be back with some more earth-shattering revelations soon. After all, I did buy a pineapple at the grocery store yesterday--who knows what kind of art that might inspire? Until then, bottom's up!



3 comments:

Mary said...

Love the poem! I love summers and the endless possibilities they present!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Well, hello, my paper loving coffee drinking friend!

I love that little poem! It describes exactly the way I feel about coffee too!

Annah said...

Looks absolutely scrumptious!