- Edamame. The kids and I love, love, love these little green soy beanies! They are delish steamed and salted! One of our favorite places to eat out is Pei Wei, and we order these little guys every time. My husband? Not so much...
- Elf. The movie. We have watched this movie every Christmas season, many times, since it came out on DVD. We've even answered our phone, "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" on more than one occasion. Neighbor friends, you know who you are, you'll remember this I'm sure!
- Enchiladas. I really, really like all Mexican food, and have taken to making home made salsa every weekend (since the beginning of January, anyway!). I will post the recipe I use if anyone wants it, it is from my brother (found on-line...not my brother, the recipe), and is very, very close to Chevy's salsa--my favorite!
- Ebay. Although I've rarely purchased and never listed anything on Ebay, I can sit for hours pouring over all the goodies that are out there for the taking. I especially love looking at all the craft stuff and the books. What a huge time suck!
- Education. I have always loved teaching. I used to "use" my younger brother as my
student, until the day he realized he didn't have to stay for "class". That was a really bad day. But then, I grew up and became an actual teacher. Not a high-paying gig, but also never a dull moment. I love to go about 80 m.p.h. and think in 20 directions at once, so this is the perfect career for me, I think!
- Effervescence. Okay, this is getting harder! I love soda, which is filled with bubbles, thus...effervescence!
- Energy. Lots of it, always! I love to be busy, and tend to focus more clearly and get more done when I am. Like a lot of people, I think. Happiness is the energy of life, and so is coffee!
- Equality. I love living in a world where more and more people are recognizing their own strengths and abilities to change their destinies. With the power of a positive attitude, a love of life, and faithfulness in God, anything is possible for anyone. I believe in judging people by the "content of their character", and think that if everyone took responsibility for their actions and were accountable for them, this would be a very different and more enjoyable world.
- Eucalyptus. I love the smell in cleaning products and in aromatherapy oils. Combined with rosemary is even better!
- Endings. Happy ones! I'm a sucker for "and they all lived happily ever after". I've even gone so far as to create alternative endings for books (in my own head) that had adverse endings. I'm sure the authors of these books would be so glad to hear that!
P.S. I had to laugh at the comment back from Sass...she said she was surprised not to see ESPRESSO on my list...yup, missed that one!