Thursday, December 10, 2009

A JOKE, 3RD GRADE STYLE


Student: Do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

Me: Um, yeah.

Student: No, this is a joke.

Me: I know, I'm just messin' with ya.

Student: Do you want to hear the joke?

Me: Um, yeah.

Student: What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

Me: I think I've heard that one before.

Student: Really?

Me: No.

Student: Do you know?

Me: No, what the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

Student: Anybody can roast beef, but nobody can pea soup!

Me: That's the funniest joke I've ever heard!

Student: Yeah, me too.

The best part was when he told me the same joke 5 more times the same day, and I had to pretend it was as funny each time as it was the 1st time he told me! Good times...

3 comments:

Mary said...

Sometimes high school students are just as goofy. Although usually their jokes have the word "gay" in it somewhere...

Michael Horvath said...

Considering I'm way past that age I don't think I will be telling that joke to my friends-lol.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I have to say that is a good one...I think I'll drive my kids bonkers today with that! lol!

Wishing you a magical Merry Christmas! I'm so grateful for the gift of our "friendship" over the past year!

Hugs and smoochies!!!